A contract is between a vessel’s owner and the charterer for the use of the vessel. Furthermore, this will be for one or more voyages or for a specific period of time. Terms of the Charter Party govern the rights and obligations of each party. You must sign the charter agreement, once you are completely happy with it. A 50% deposit is then required to reserve the yacht. Unless your vacation dates are more than 6 months from the contract signing. In which case 25% deposit is due at the time of signing. Followed by another 25% deposit which is due 6 months in advance of the vacation dates. The balance is due 45 days prior to the beginning date.
Deposit Cancellation Terms
Should you need to cancel your reservation, all payments are forfeited. However you are entitled to a refund. If the yacht you reserved is re-hired for the same term. Or a Pro rata refund if re-hired for part of the same term. By the same token, if the yacht owner must cancel. The owner shall refund you all of your payments. It is recommended, that you take out trip cancellation insurance. Depending on circumstance, this would take care of any penalties. Full terms and conditions can be found in our charter agreement contract.
• First of all, the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee. So as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information. Or the materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website. Is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility. To ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• The material on this website is owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction of this material is prohibited. Other than in accordance with the copyright notice. Which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Deep Blue Yachting, acknowledges all trademarks reproduced, on the website.
• In addition, unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages. Also this may be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website. Is subject to all prevailing national and applicable International laws.
Although Deep Blue Yachting make every effort to preserve users’ privacy. It may need to disclose personal information when required by law. Wherein it has a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding. A court order or legal process served on its websites.
Owing to Deep Blue yachting’s policy of continuous development. Deep Blue Yachting, reserves the right to change specifications, prices or any other details at any time.
All aspects of this website. Including design, text, graphics, images, applications, software, underlying source code, are the copyright of Clifford Blaylock.
In accessing these web pages, you agree. That any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this website may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any form. Or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise. Without prior permission of Deep Blue Yachting. The permission to copy by an individual. Does not allow for incorporation of any material into any other work. Publication, website or other medium, whether in hard copy, electronic, or other form.
Deep Blue yachting strictly forbids any other use of the website, without prior written consent. For rights clearance please contact us here.
© Clifford Blaylock, Deep Blue Yachting, 2017