Yacht Charter Fees 2020:
To begin with, we try to keep our charter fees at competitive levels, to offer you, good value for your money. Unfortunately the Greek government have started to tax all cruising yachts this summer 2020.
- 11,950 Euro per week in the High Season. (July, August)
- 10,750 Euro per week in the Medium season. (May, June, September)
- 9,500 Euro per week in the Low season. (October)
Glaros offers a luxury charter yacht at competitive rates so that you can have an amazing journey in the Mediterranean. The main charter fees for the luxury yacht charter includes the following expenses:
- The charter of the yacht and all of her equipment.
- Mini bus transfers from the local airport.
- * Two meals a day, prepared by your hostess.
- All non-alcoholic drinks.
- Fuel for three hours steaming each day, (which is plenty for cruising between the many islands and along the mainland coast)
- Fuel for the generator and the speed boat.
- The ships laundry.
- Insurance of the yacht.
- Scuba diving, Wind surfing and Snorkelling.
All Other Charter Fees are Paid by the Charterer Including:
- Marina and harbour fees, not including the day you join and depart the vessel. (we will anchor most days which is free)
- Hiring costs of special equipment and activities; such as water skiing
- Any alcoholic drinks you would like us to purchase for your charter
* This will be half board (breakfast and lunch, prepared by the hostess) which means you can either eat ashore in the evenings or you can have lunch ashore and we will cook you a light evening meal or a barbecue. Full board and a chef can be arranged, if enough notice is given, at an extra cost to be arranged.
Testimonial, Mike Dullforce, Southampton
What a fantastic way to see the beautiful Ionian Islands. The captain and crew where great, they really looked after us. The yacht is very comfortable, and the crew keep it in immaculate condition. It was a truly memorable holiday which I can highly recommend. I will definitely be booking again next year. Many thanks Deep Blue Yachting.
Once you have booked your charter holiday with us, which involves signing a contract and making a deposit. (See here for Contract and deposit information.) You will be asked to complete a preference sheet to detail your requirements for provisions for your yacht charter holiday, recreational interests, preferred itinerary, and any special requests. Your captain and his crew members will then prepare for your holiday and our stewardess is able to cater for most unusual dietary requirements. Your can contact your captain before your charter so that you may discuss your ideas for itinerary and catering in more detail, if you wish.
Delivery / Re-delivery Fee
The present home port of the luxury charter yacht Glaros is Lefkada. Therefore her sailing area is the Ionian Islands. Fuel and / or overhead charges that may apply to the vessel being chartered beyond their home port or regular cruising grounds, including one-way re-positioning without guests. A fee will be agreed prior to the charter and will be identified in the charter agreement.
Insurance of the yacht for marine risk and third party claims and the crew for employer’s liability is included in the charter fees.
Berth Charters in Greece
By booking a berth on a charter yacht, you can cruise the Greek islands at an affordable price. This type of charter involves booking a berth (cabin) on a charter yacht for an individual or couple. However for those people who do not have company to go with them on a charter holiday. We have organized berth charters. It is an ideal way to meet people from a variety of different backgrounds, mixed ages, and nationalities. Most of all, these cruises are aimed at the budget minded travelers. In particular, students, backpackers, families with children and single people. So for those new to boating. It can be a fantastic introduction to the charter industry. Also a great way to make new friends.
No Experience Needed
No prior sailing experience is needed, for these charter holidays. Therefore your crew will take care of the day to day seaman ship and navigation of the vessel. So you can just relax in the sun, or sit in the shade with a good book. However, if you wish to help the crew, or learn some seaman ship and navigation. The captain and crew will be happy to oblige.
Making a Booking
July and August are two very busy months, of the season. They are also the hottest months and temperatures are up in the high 30 degrees centigrade on most days. May, June and September are quieter months and the anchorages and harbours are not so busy. April and October are very quiet, the weather is still good with temperatures up in the +30 degrees centigrade. Hence you may find that you are the only boat in most anchorages and harbours. So to avoid disappointment when booking. The best way to guarantee that you get the dates that you require is book as early as possible! Depending on the availability of our yacht. We will be happy to book your sailing holidays and supply you with a charter contract.
If you wish to find out the availability dates for berths on our crewed luxury charter yacht, you can use the contact us form. Feel free to ask for any further details you require, the Glaros team will be happy to help you out at any time.
Greek Islands Site Map>>
© Clifford Blaylock, Deep Blue Yachting, 2020